I have spent the last two months ruthlessly editing the 80-odd texts comprising this work. Three were expunged, one was completely rewritten, and the others were hopefully improved upon. Some needed full-on surgery, others a few words changed here and there. I have made the texts available for public viewing again in the hope that something might come of it. I have promised J not to look at the statistics. It will be some time before I get round to writing anything new as I have to get back to earning a living but I will return with a new text at some point. I wish you all the best on this hot, balmy, dreamy day….